1. 19 year history of assisting the needy in the Church through loans to entrepreneurs for self-support.
2. People's assets are assessed to enable smaller loans resulting in less debt.
3. You honor God's call to care for the needy, the widow, the orphan, and the alien.
4. You support the poor to operate profitable business to eliminate impoverishment.
5. Some of the more successful become role-models and mentors for others.
6. You help liift up villages from spiritual and physical poverty.
7. Biblical Stewardship is taught to whole congregations.
A summary of what Micro-Loans typically accomplish:
Family needs are met,
Youth are trained by parents to do business,
School education is enabled,
Support of churches,
Workers are employed,
Communities are helped.
To donate to TMP click on the $ at lower left in the blue. Thank you for assisting!